Little Angels Playgroup
Hello and welcome to St Mary’s Little Angels Playgroup. Our Playgroup has been running now for over 40 years, thanks to the Parents and Carers who volunteer to open and set up each session.
There are two sessions a week:
- Tuesday 10:00-12:00
- Friday 10:00-12:00
The cost is $2 per family. This covers tea/coffee and morning tea for adults, replacing or purchasing new toys and craft activities.
We would like to thank St Mary’s Parish for supporting us, allowing us to use their space and covering all our overheads and insurances.
This Playgroup would not be possible without the help of Parents and Carers who happily run each session. We ask a few simple things to keep everything running smoothly:
- Please help set up/pack up equipment and clean-up afterwards when possible (stack chairs, sweep floor, pack cupboard etc)
- Please write the names of adults and children present in the log book
- Please keep the bikes off the carpet
- Encourage children to eat at the tables provided
- Enter from the rear entrance (via Subway/McDonalds Carpark)
You are welcome to set up any equipment or activities that are in the Playgroup cupboard and encourage interaction with the children.
There is tea and coffee making facilities and we only ask that you tidy up, clean and pack away what you use.
For any other information or questions please contact;
- Kristen Dwyer 0423451018
- Loretta Van Den Einden 0407585110
or search 'Little Angels Playgroup Bairnsdale' on Facebook.